The 2016 Accountancy Masters World Cup will be hosted at Trump International Golf Links Doonbeg, Co. Clare Ireland on June 23rd 2016. The tournament is the first dedicated international masters golf event for the Accountancy profession and allows golfers of all abilities to take part in an international golf event. The Accountancy Masters World Cup will be a golfing experience you will not forget from the venue to the quality of the event itself. The host venue at Trump Doonbeg will provide golfers with a great links golf experience along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. This is your chance to wear your national colours and compete to win one of the many prizes on offer including the first winner of the Accountancy Masters World Cup.
The event is a team of four competition. There are a variety of prizes to win from the overall title of Accountancy Masters World Cup Winners to national categories (e.g. USA, Ireland & UK).
There will be a wide range of competition categories for everyone to play for that includes Overall winner, National prize, Practice Prize, Industry Discipline Prize, Female Team prize.
Players will have the option of a practice round on Wednesday* 22nd before a welcome reception at Trump Doonbeg where event details will be explained and player packs will be distributed.
Special event merchandise will be provided for all participants based on the country they are representing supplied by one of golfs leader golf brands.
The team registration fee includes the following;
1. Entry to the inaugural Accountancy Masters World Cup tournament at Trump Doonbeg
2. On course Trump Doonbeg BBQ served to all players during the tournament at the the midway point of their round.
3. Specially commissioned event merchandise for all players based on the country you are representing at the event.
4. Post tournament dinner and awards ceremony at the five star Trump International Golf & Links Hotel.
5. Team photograph for all team members.
6. Winning team will play the winning team of the Legal Masters World Cup to contest the 2016 Professions Masters World Cup final.
7. Access to Trump Doonbeg practice facilities.
8. Specially commissioned winning team trophies and category trophies.
9. A chance to play in a World Cup event.
- The tournament is open to all qualified accountants in industry or practice. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- This is a Masters Sport event and you must be aged 40 or older on the day of the competition in order to play in the Masters event.
- Team of Four competition and all team members must be accountants.
- All competitors must hold current golf handicap and provide evidence of handicap.
- Practice rounds are not included in the team entry fee and must be pre-booked directly with the event venue.
- Accommodation must be booked directly with Trump International Hotel & Golf Links or through our travel partner Abbey Events.
- If you require a caddy, this can be arranged through Trump Doonbeg.